In the name of love - Another world (chapter 1)

"My love for you is a journey, starting in forever and ending never."

"By the power vested in me, I know pronounce you man and wife," said priest "you may kiss the bride."
Around us people started to applaud. Just for a second, I lost myself in soft kiss with my husband, before looking around. People were smiling and the piano started to play the song close to my heart. And just like that, we were married.
Michel led me out of the chapel, where the ceremony was held. But every step of our way was heavier and heavier. And I knew exactly why.

For every person on this planet exists someone, who will come to your life and change it forever. They chalange you to face your biggest fears, stay by your side while you are doing that, and remind you how incredible you are at times, when you feel like piece of shit. 

For me, it was not my husband. Michel was my best friends, most understanding person I have ever met. His heart was pure and his friendship was everything to me. If there would be more of romantic feelings, we would be a great couple, but that was far from reality.

When I have met Michel for the first time, he was on a mission and reach me because I was offering one of my apartments for businessmen coming to Prague.
Michel was a lawyer having clients everywhere in Europe. He traveled a lot, meeting his clients and helping them with their affaires.
That time in Prague, I came once to take back the keys from the apartment and find him to taking care of fresh wounds full of blood. It took him a little bit of time to let me help him. And that's when we started to talk. He insisted that the case he is working on now is a delicate issue, but also very dangerous, because it involves people from "different social classes", as I recall his words.
We end up in my favorite spot for a drink, before he had to leave for his plane. In a few minutes, we already knew that we will stay in touch. It was like we found a friend in each other, that none of us ever had.

I stopped thinking for a second, when my parents reached for congratulations. I have put on my best smile so they won't recognize my distress. This wedding was just and act necessary to reach other goals in both mine and Michel's life.

That was a day, when I became a part of Le Roi's family. It was a day, when I became a part of another world, that is invisible force of the world we live in. That was the day, when I brought the Light in my heart into deepness of the world - the Underground.

Comments